You will receive the official CS107e Raspberry Pi kit in the first lab.
The kit comes in a plastic sandwich box, and contains the following parts:
- a Raspberry Pi A+
- a MicroSDHC card with SD holder
- a USB-to-serial breakout board
- a full-sized breadboard
- twenty 1K resistors (for leds, 4-digit display, transistors)
- four 10K resistors (for push buttons)
- eight LEDs
- a 4-digit 7-segment display
- four pushbuttons with colored caps
- four 2N3904 bipolar-junction transistors (BJTs)
- ten (short, 10cm) female-female jumpers
- ten (long, 20cm) female-female jumpers
- twenty (long, 20cm) female-male jumpers
You will also use male-male jumpers in various lengths. These jumpers aren’t included in the kit; you can pick up some in lab whenever the need comes up.